RE: [DNS] id.au racing

From: Michael-Pappas <auda§michael-pappas.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:38:34 +1000 (EST)
Thanks Chris,

Just a couple of question.

How many of these type of names are allowed by the registry and are there
policies to what the registry gets in relation to the choise of the name.
i.e do they have to corrospond to the policies still? Is there any special
treatment.? Do the names have to be to a registrant rather than them
selves as in this case?
If you could expand of this that woudl be great.

Thanks

Michael-Papaps.