how to respond to MelbIT's sour grapes SPAM

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:20:20 +1000
I would encourage all ex-Melbourne IT resellers who's customers have
been spammed by Melbourne IT to lodge an official complaint a per auDA's
complaints policy:

http://www.auda.org.au/registrars/complaints.html

I also intend to write to all of my customers and explain that I left
MelbourneIT, because:

(a)	They're more expensive than the competition
(http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/)

(b)	Melbourne IT continually contact my customers even though they
entered into a formal, written, signed agreement that they would NEVER
EVER do so (this was in addition to the standard reseller agreement).

	"We recognise that your customers are your most valuable asset
and we do not correspond with them in any direct way." - Melbourne IT
http://web.archive.org/web/20010126091100/www.inww.com/partners/page2.ph
p3

(c)	Melbourne IT "Your Trusted Australian Registrar" - ha!

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/