Melbourne IT changed a client from Belonging to us to belonging to them

From: David Moore <moored§romtech.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:12:29 +1000
If you read the following email between MelbourneIT and us you will see
that MelbourneIT changed the billing record from ROM Technologies to
themselves the next question is why did they charge the client $ 178.50
is it not true that the RRP for domains is $ 140.00 per 2 years?

Regards David Moore
moored&#167;romtech.com.au

Office Phone: (612) 9948 1199
Mobile Phone: 0418 282 648 (in Australia)