Bruce,you must be kiddingRe: [DNS] Reminder of Melbourne IT complaints procedure

From: mervyn morrice <mervynmorrice§hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 03:27:45 +0000
Mr. Tonkin,

QUOTE:
"Just a reminder that if you have a complaint against Melbourne IT the
>procedure is first to escalate through our complaints handling process,
>before escalating to the DNS list"

You have got to me kidding. I am aware of an issue relating to an individual
trying to contact melb it regarding a domain name issue and transfer of
registrar, transfer of ownership and change of password, unauthorised. MIT
did not deal with it in any way shape or form nor would they take the time
for your policy LADY to return a phone call all that was done was a passing
the buck and its not our issue, that is going to make it to the DNS list and
its a very interesting story.