auDA forces Melbourne IT to apologise forr "termination" notice

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:28:27 +1000
auDA has forced Melbourne IT to apologise for their "termination" notice
(see below).

Comments from the majority of my customers suggest that these emails
have actually done more damage to Melbourne IT's credibility than my
company's.

My customers have likened Melbourne IT to Internet Name Group (RIP),
Internet Registry, Internet Registrations Australia, etc.

This is a perception which I have no inclination to correct.

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/