RE: [Oz-ISP] Domain Registrar

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:34:17 +1000
If you have a problem with a registrar or reseller in the .au space,
then please follow the auDA Complaints Policy:

http://www.auda.org.au/registrars/complaints.html

If you have received any more deceptive renewal notices, then please let
me know so I can add it to my collection:

http://www.whatsinaname.com.au/renewals/

Cheers

Josh
--