RE: [DNS] Reseller hyperlinks on AUDA site

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:52:26 +1000
would say serverupdateprohibited and would be put in place by the
registry if say we had instructed them to do so for some reason. We are
investigating why Namescout are using this setting in what seems to be
inappropriate circumstances.

Staus inactive simply means that 2 or more nameservers have not yet been
delegated for the name.

We are in the process of changing the reseller list to be a search
function rather than a mere list. I'll look into the possibility of
hyperlinks once the new tool goes live next week.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au