RE: [DNS] NEW SCAM for Australian Consumers - Domain Names Australia

From: <wilson§expressdomains.biz>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:38:30 +0800
You guys are pathethic...really are! I'm new to the list and I'm sure this
has been said before lets just get serious!! And save the name callings for
the play ground. Survival of the fittest will be the case...thats serving
customers to the best of our ability and taking proactive stance against
these renegade merchants. I'm here for the long run trying to build an
enterprise..its a big pie and its always growing. Minutes turn into hours,
hours turn into days...its good to keep a look out thats what this list is
for but if people want to waste time crying and abusing each other thats all
good more new customers for me to please:) For the record they are the same
mob http://www.domainsaustralia.com.au/notice.shtml