RE: [DNS] Is this legit ? Generic Names Again!

From: Phil Wright <newsstuff§network.au.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:12:34 +1100
The businesses appear to have been registered just for the generics
releases and then "REMOVED" from the ASIC database

The businesses who are named as registrant are no longer in
business!!!!!!!!!

The question relates to the interpretation of the rules and how they are
administered by auDA

Do they see this as acceptable and deem it legitimate???????????

Sorry I thought the point was rather straight-forward

Cheers

Phil Wright