Re: [DNS] Melb IT Stuff up or Enetica?

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:06:44 +1100
Vic,
This sort of activity is totally in violation of the code of conduct and
AUDA should act. I have had the same problem occur so it's not an isolated
incident but common. The way we see it MIT are using their database as if
it's authoritive and clearly the authoritive database from July 1 is with
ausregistry. Come on Auda stop this breach of the code of conduct ...treat
all registrars with an even hand.
Rod Keys
Discount Domain Name Services
Resellers Stay Tuned www.ddns.com.au