auDA BOARD ELECTIONS

From: Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre§scifi-art.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:23:27 +1100
auDA 2002 Annual General Meeting
Date: Monday 11 November 2002
Time: 11.00am
Venue: Maddocks Solicitors, Level 7, 140 William Street, Melbourne 3000

For members who cannot attend the abovementioned meeting but wish to vote in
the auDA BOARD ELECTION, you may do so by completing the following Proxy
Form and faxing it to auDA on 03 9349-5711.
Proxy forms must be faxed to auDA no later than 5pm AEDT, Friday 8 November
2002.
http://www.auda.org.au/docs/agm2002-proxyform.pdf

VOTE CYRILLE LEFEVRE - SUPPLY CLASS

Candidate Statement - Cyrille Lefevre - Supply Class
History has shown that consumers will always be vulnerable to unscrupulous
operators. My primary goal as an auDA Director would not be to run endless
public awareness campaigns. I would aim to provide legitimate operators with
the policies and guidelines that would serve them best, guided in this area
by the economic principles of John Nash, that would discourage legitimate
operators from unscrupulous practices. The "if you can't beat them, join
them" mentality prevalent in the business practices of many Australian
domain name resellers today, I see as the main and most important issue
requiring immediate attention by the auDA board.

Cyrille Lefevre