Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Rod Keys <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:24:58 +1100
Ok know all.. We can do much better than what your quoting if your paying
that price your getting ripped off. Our resellers will enjoy the benefits of
great margins.
By the way we don't publish our wholesale prices unlike others. Think about
that when your registrant wants to update their contact details. They can
only do it at their registrar of record. Think about that when they see the
prices you buy for.
Publishing wholesale or reseller prices is unheard of in other industries it
will come back and bite some.
We on the other hand use the OLD wholesale /retail model meaning the
registrant can go to our site and change contact details without falling
over our resellers buy price.