Just don't use the list as a advertsing medium

From: Anthony Dever <anthony§billiousness.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 02:43:49 GMT
Rod,

For christ sake just don't use the list as a no cost medium to communicate your messages. That's all the members have asked yet you keep defending it or asking how else to market your company. That just isn't our responsibility and not what the list was intended for.

Just when the list calms down and only genuine messages relating to the .au name space  are posted it flairs up again to a ridiculous level. It must be something like 30 messages today. At least now I get to go to the cricket and don't have to see my inbox flooded anymore.

Anthony