Re: [DNS] IRA apology following ACCC action

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:34:59 +0800
<snip>In my opinion, IRA should have sent this apology (see below) to the
snail mail addresses as this is where the original deceptive mail out was
directed. <snip>

Are you a bit on the thick side mate? They have sent letters by mail as a
follow up to the email. Get your facts straight before making moronic
comments.

Jason