RE: [DNS] re the insider trading

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:53:07 +0000
I don't see anything dodgy about this at all.  As long as they didn't take
money from anyone else who wanted the name, why shouldn't they get it for
themselves?  Anyone else could have applied through any of the other dozen
or so registrars for this name.

As a provider of web and presumably also email services, it seems quite
reasonable for Enetica to register and use this name to promote such services.

regards

jon