RE: [DNS] AusRegsitry DNS List

From: FOSTER,Margaret <Margaret.FOSTER§Dest.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:50:31 +1100 (EST)
Sorry to bother you - I have tried several times to access the website
below in order to join the AusRegistry DNS list.  I keep receiving
'error' messages. Could you let me know what to do next?  Thanks very
much, and sorry again to bother you!
Regards
Margaret

Margaret Foster
Online Education and Training Section
Tel:   02 6240 7271
Fax:  02 6240 9781
email: margaret.foster&#167;dest.gov.au

Have you visited the EdNA website today?
EdNA Online:  http://www.edna.edu.au