Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert

From: Nicholas Bolton <nick§bottledomains.com.au>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:50:14 +1100
Vic,

I'm not sure what you're implying.  Uregister.com.au are not official
Bottle Domains resellers, and have no formal association with Bottle
Domains or Australian Style Pty Ltd.

We do however have an extremely efficient and effective transfer
process which is auDA compliant.  We believe uregister use this on an
occasional basis due to its ease of use and speed.  All registrants
must agree to Bottle Domains' service agreement, and transfer policy if
they proceed with a transfer from another registrar.

Nick