RE: [DNS] com.au Domain Names

From: John Thomson <john§hep10.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:03:07 +1000
Hi Tim

There is no way of knowing why a person has registered a domain name. The
legal aspect appears to be very much in the cowboy stakes. If someone has
registered a domain name you want or even one that applies to your business
you realistically have little chance of getting it without spending a
fortune in court costs.

Regards

John