RE: [DNS] he never ceases to impress

From: Wayne Tognolini <administrator§corp-tech.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:19:59 +1100
I am a reseller looking for a good registrar but.....

Hmmm after looking at what has been going on in this list for the past
day or two..

I remain as confused as ever.
It seems that in the last 4 years, making big profit and talking shit,
is still more important than good service and backup for the reseller
and his clients.

Wayne