Melbourne IT Misleading mail out

From: Daniel Jumeau <Bluecom§comdom.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:38:40 +0800
Without Prejudice. That's real funny the Melbourne IT mail out. If it
was any other registrar I'm sure there accreditation would have been
taken off them. Also why is there no consumer alert on Melbourne IT they
have done a mail out which is breaching the .au Domain Name Suppliers'
Code of Practice. Uregister.com.au did a mail out which breached the .au
Domain Name Suppliers' Code of Practice. It got listed on auDA consumer
alerts even though at the time were not bound by the .au Domain Name
Suppliers' Code of Practice. I think an independent investigation needs
to be conducted.