Re: [DNS] Responsibilities of contributors

From: genericads <admin§genericads.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 11:41:09 +1000
I disagree this system serves no purpose, it is informative
and some real issues have been raised.
Sure some contributions will be useless, however, overall it is of good
interest.
More input on the au registry and where it is going rather than discussions
on
names that do not come under the au registry would be helpful.
The generic situation of the au domain and the latest info on these seems to
be lacking.
Trade mark advice and the rights and issues on this area have been of great
value to me.
Keep up the top work Chris well done

Gene Downs
admin&#167;genericads.com