Re: [DNS] csrsugar.com.au cybersquatter loses in federal court

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:32:05 +0200
Quoting Rod Keys on Friday April 11, 2003:
| Do you actually do any work Josh?
| It's Aust Post isn't it?
| Our taxes at work.

I didn't realise that Australia Post was propped up by our taxes.
Although I doubt they spend any of that to pay Josh for the emails he
writes to this list at 8 o'clock at night from home.

Your email is just a poor attempt at trolling this list, and has nothing
to do with the DNS. Please don't give us a repeat performance.

kim
--
http://kim.id.au/