Melbourne IT - reseller accounts - renewal notices

From: Cheryl McConville <mail§domainregistration.com.au>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:01:39 +1000
If I'm correct in my understanding, Melbourne IT don't usually send out
renewal notices to clients of their resellers until 30 days prior to the
expiry date if the domain has not been renewed.

Today many of our clients (ones who are still listed under our reseller
account with MIT) received renewal notices for domains not due until the 7th
September, 2003.  Have Melbourne IT changed their practices with regards to
handling registrations listed under reseller accounts ?

Are they spamming the clients of every reseller they have?

Cheryl McConville