Re: [DNS] Consumer Alert - FYI

From: Julie McEwan <jm§instra.com.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:00:36 +1000
That is where at least 3 of customers told me they were directed to this
morning.

The letter that was faxed to me this morning from one of customers says
Domain Names Australia as the heading, with www.domainsaustralia.com.au in
very fine print, so the letter is obviously confusing people.

Even me :)