RE: [DNS] More on the issue of reseller / registrar relationship

From: Ian D Johnston <ian.johnston§infobrokers.com.au>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:15:30 +1000
Richard, Ron and others

May I suggest that there's an issue of competition/collaboration between
resellers that may need to be handled sensitively.  For example, discussion of
competition issues that resulted in collaboration between resellers on
competition issues might attract the attention of the ACCC.  (I attended a
two-day ACCC conference last year that discussed competition/collaboration
around e-commerce.)

Ian Johnston