Re: [DNS] Registrant Agreements

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian§creative.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:27:15 +0800
On Wed, Jun 25, 2003, Ron Stark wrote:
> In respect of the domain name, the only contract is between the
> registrar and the registrant.  Resellers don't exist.  That's the auDA
> model.

Pardon me if I'm being naive, but how "hard" would it be for those companies
to setup a little registrar for the express purposes of NOT ever selling
services direct to companies?

If its so popular, won't other reigstrars want to eventually follow suit?
its a *ahem* "free" market, right?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			The Perl doctrine of job preservation:
<adrian&#167;creative.net.au>	  If nobody else can figure out how