RE: [DNS] Registrant Agreements

From: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin§melbourneit.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 07:03:32 +1000
 Hello Ron,

> In respect of the domain name, the only contract is between
> the registrar and the registrant.  Resellers don't exist.
> That's the auDA model.

I assume you would also have an agreement with the registrant.
auDA leaves such issues for the market to decide.  The registrar
agreement with auDA does mention resellers, and registrar agreements
with resellers would mention registrants, etc

auDA does require minimum provisions in an agreement between a registrar
and a reseller.

It is still your choice as to whether you want to be a registrar.

Regards,
Bruce