Re: [DNS] Registrant Agreements

From: Marco Botros <mehanna§tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:47:10 +1000
>Is there a registrar out there who would be interested in setting up
> another registrar exclusivly for resellers?

I am very interested in that!.
I would like to see few resellers to get together and open our own registrar,
divide the cost between us.

We get domain(s) at low cost, and this registrar would only supply
to reseller, no retail (redirection to reseller), and we customise and
automate the whole process.

What do you think

If I have support, We can make it happen!.

Any one interested????????????????.

regards,

Marco Botros
Operations Manager
Spirit Servers
mehanna&#167;spiritservers.com.au
http://spiritservers.com.au
Tel: +61 2 97210376 | Fax: +61 2 97210328
Spirit Servers, "A Solid, Reliable .dotHosting".

Is there a registrar out there who would be interested in setting up
another registrar exclusivly for resellers?

auDA could provide a "resellers" only program?