Re: [DNS] transfer domain probs

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:50:35 +0100
If the registry whois says "Active" then there's no lock at the registry
level.  The difference between the dates relates to the fact that the registry
operates on US Eastern time and Melbourne IT's system operates on Australian
Eastern time.

As the name hasn't expired, there shouldn't be any reason why you can't
transfer it...

regards
jon