Re: [DNS] The .pro name space.

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:53:54 +1000 (EST)
And what would the demand be for .pro.au James? We are not
exactly a big country. I should qualify I don't know what
the rules are for the establishment of .pro.au

And .pro will eventually be available to you. As it says at
http://www.registrypro.com/policies/eligibility.php,
"Additional jurisdictions for domain name registrations
will be added on a rolling basis."

I'm still at a loss to see what your agenda is James. Not
just this issue, but also questioning the legal firm that
auDA uses, and why they don't use more than one.

David