RE: [DNS] .net.au Regsitration Offer

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:59:27 +1000
Hi Anthony,

See http://www.auda.org.au/about/news/2003071703.html

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au
www.auda.org.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Dever [mailto:anthony&#167;billiousness.com]
Sent: Thursday, 17 July 2003 13:55
To: dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
Subject: [DNS] .net.au Regsitration Offer

I haven't read any of the 100+ posts in the last 2 days but has anyone
else
got one of these .net.au registration offers from Domain Names
Australia?

It looks like they're using whois data from at least April 2002 judging
by
some the domain they are targeting.

If these haven't been discussed yet I'll forward the details onto auDA.

Anthony