Re: [DNS] IPv6 glue supported?

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:36:44 +0200
Quoting Anand Kumria on Thursday July 17, 2003:

| I've been unable to find out if AusRegistry and/or other registrars
| support the addition of IPv6 glue in the .au namespace.
|
| I know that Versign and (some) of their resellers support it for the
| top-level .com domains so it is probably supported in the registry to
| registrar protocol.
|
| Does anyone know the situation in .au?

It is not possible at the moment (at least with AusRegistry). That said
it would be nice. I hope it will be implemented soon.

Of course, I would like to see some of the .au name servers on IPv6
transport also, once ICANN allows AAAA in the root.

kim
--
http://www.kjd.info