RE: RE: [DNS] Uninhibited disclosure of auDA weakness

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:29:36 +1000

[snip-snip]

> Is there an agenda issued before each board meeting and is it
> made public. If so how soon before any meeting and where is
> it made public? Are amendments made to reflect submissions?

Ask auDA - http://www.auda.org.au/contact/

The past board minutes are available here:
http://www.auda.org.au/about/minutes/

There is also a search function here: http://www.auda.org.au/search/

For example:
http://www.google.com/search?domains=auda.org.au&q=board+correspondence&
sitesearch=auda.org.au

> I looked at the site link and could not find what you were
> referring to.

from: http://www.auda.org.au/about/minutes/board-200208.html

" ...

Correspondence

[...]

The board agreed to include correspondence as a standing agenda item.

... "

> I am interested in attending the next Board meeting as an
> observer.  That is possible isn't it.  Where will the meeting be held?

Ask auDA - http://www.auda.org.au/contact/

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/