RE: [DNS] The future of auDA

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 00:21:00 +1000

" ... the DNS list is not operated by auDA, nor is it an official
communications channel of auDA. [...] We recommend if you seek comment
from auDA on particular issues in an official capacity, you use these
contact details (http://www.auda.org.au/contact/)."

There is a standing agenda item at each board meeting for "Board
correspondence".  Use the contact details here:
http://www.auda.org.au/contact/ (not the DNS list) if you wish to make a
submission.

[snip-snip]

> The only way around this stuation is for members to exercise
> their voting power and block vote new Board Members who are
> prepared to stand up and enforce the founding principles of
> the .au domain space.

There is an AGM coming up (usually in November) - why don't you stand
for election?

And if you become a member
(http://www.auda.org.au/about/membership.html) then you will be
guaranteed at least one vote.

> Perhaps the audawatch site may be able to cater for this.

Check out: http://www.audomainnews.com/

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/