Re: [DNS] Goodbye

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:36:17 +1000
That is grand coming from a Board member.  And the point is that discussion on policy and any submissions can only be presented to members through the policy review postings.

My submissions and anyone else's submissions should be published to open debate.  You seem not to get it.

Further as previously stated you have the option to delete when ever a posting comes up in my name.  So if members have no interest that is what they will do.

Thanks for disclosing your position on public discussion.  You won't be getting any vote from me.  That is a good reason I suppose to reject my application for membership at the next Board meeting.  Looking forward to doing some research on judicial revue.