RE: [DNS] .pro info

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:19:01 +0100
James

As has been pointed out to you recently, auDA has a process in place for
dealing with ideas for new SLDs.

You may wish to note that the .pro domain space is being sold to professionals
at the third level - ie .law.pro, .med.pro, .cpa.pro etc.  Is this the format
you would propose for a .pro.au domain space as I can't see too many people
wishing to pay good money for a fourth level domain (ie jamesguy.law.pro.au)?
 For that matter there doesn't appear to be much demand around for the .pro
domain spaces themselves...

jon