Re: [DNS] Agenda

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:33:07 +1000
At 10:08 +1000 22/7/03, jamesguy wrote:

>Can one of the board members please acknowledge that they intend to
>address the matters that have been raised at the next board meeting?
>Kim you have accepted that there are valid issues.  How about
>publication of the agenda of the future Board say 5 days in advance?

Spouting nonsense on this forum != raising an issue with auDA.

As you have been told MANY times, this mailing list is
NOT a hotline to auDA and I wouldn't be surprised if auDA
management stopped reading your inane drivel long ago.

The only reason I read it is because I find your irrelevant
posts cringingly funny, in a Fawlty Towers kind of way!

 ...R.