Re: [DNS] The JamesGuy monopoly

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:20:44 +1000
James,
I think that you have made your point, I do think that you have brought up
some valid issues but this forum is not the appropriate venue to PURSUE
it, you have made everyone aware of some important issues and I am sure
that auDA have taken note aswell.

I would suggest that you pursue auDA directly, and maybe update the list
with the results from your action.

I really don't think that auDA are going to respond to your query's over
this forum.

Pursue auDA over the issues you have raised, by all means, but as you have
found, they rarely respond to points relating to management /policies of
auDA raised in the forum.

Jason Pay.

jamesguy <jamesguy&#167;guyassociates.com.au>
22/07/03 11:14 AM
Please respond to dns