Re: RE: RE: [DNS] Release of registry information on total ownership if individuals

From: jamesguy <jamesguy§guyassociates.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:52:43 +1000
Policy decision.  It relates to the whole CDM project.  I also suggested that other individuals may require this information and were entitled to use the Privacy laws to get it.  They would not comply.  Also, never considered that by rights the information should be available to corporates.  Guess that is also accurate.  I will dig up some correspondence on this and post.

As for you Mr Archer save your breath.