STOP IT - Enough is Enough

From: Stephen Edgar <netwebinteractive§bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:53:25 +1000
To All Concerned

In Confirming with the previous message from Darren,

It is absolutely ludicrous to have 342 E-mails sent to me from the 15thJuly2003-22ndJuly2003 1 WEEK

If people cannot discuss topics in the true forums they are meant to be this list will need to be culled and I will have to get a list of only the people I need to talk to or hear from and get rid of the basically spam that has been coughing up out of everyone's mouth and keys this week.

In between AUDA,APNIC & ICANN. AUDA has a lot to be desired and if it is true that there are only 350 odd people on this list it is amazing that this volume of trash can come out in a single week.

Get over IT - E-Mail each other direct but DO NOT put the rest of us through this.

You all know who it is, who you are and enough is enough.

I would hate to have to be charging out my time for reading and going through this mail.

Regards,

Stephen