RE: [DNS] James Guy

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:52:38 +1000
Sally, there are already processes and avenues in place to deal with
what Guy was raising, to which he was referred on numerous occasions.

He chose to ignore the appropriate channels through which to air his
"grievances" and suggestions, and instead elected to make endless noise.

Thanks Kim for taking the action you did.

Ron Stark