thank you to.... James Guy

From: Richard Keeves <richard§ibc.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:59:25 +0800
Just as many hotels use Fawlty Towers as training videos for their staff and
would-be politicians have used Yes Minister to learn certain behaviours and
skills,  I think Mr Guy  reminded us how a good list should work.

over time,  his incessant  rantings took him out of the "useful comment"  to
the "amusing" then to the "painful"  category of contributor.   Then I
realised he was a karmic training exercise,  sent to us by the Great Spirit
to remind us how to behave (and not to behave)  to each other on a list.
Thank you, Great Spirit.  Thanks also to John Cleese etc  and the people
behind  Yes Minister.

 Life is full of valuable lessons...

ain't it grand!