Re: [DNS] domain names are old hat

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:05:38 +1000
There are a number of issues that I have with the latest AusRegistry
campaign, I am yet to be convinced about the webname terminology, but
one point needs to be clarified.

AusRegistry is responsible for marketing the .au domain space, this is
quite clearly about increasing the number of domains.

Educating the public about the .au namespace, is what auDA is supposed
to be doing.

Bennett.