RE: [DNS] RE: Inspection of shareholder register

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:42:25 +1000
> Well it's clear that this has come from either Chris Disspain or
someone at
> auDA because my email was sent to Chris or auda and not the DNS list.

Actually, if you check, you will find that I copied my replies to you to
the dns list.

> The money auDA turns over itself and regulates through exclusive
licenses
> with registrars and service providers is substantial.  It is public
money
> and when the Board wake up to the level of community dissatisfaction
then
> perhaps there will be change.

Ah. Now this sounds almost identical to the quotes of one Chesley
Rafferty in respect to the action being taken against him under the TPA.

OK. Here is how we are going to play the game from now on. auDA will not
respond to any further email correspondence from you. If you wish to
receive a response you will need to write to us formally. The same
applies to anything you wish the Board to consider. Put it in writing,
addressed to the Board and it will be placed before them at the next
Board meeting following the receipt of the correspondence.

Regards,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au