Re: [DNS] accidental sale of pre-sold domain names in the auDA domain auction

From: Richard Archer <rha§juggernaut.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:04:47 +1000
At 9:47 PM +1000 10/9/03, James Guy wrote:

>I am interested in hearing from parties who purchased a domain name or names
>from auDA which accidentally sold by auDA in the domain name auction.

Congratulations! That's the most mangled example of written English
I've seen all day.

And as usual, your "request" has been inappropriately posted to
the list.

Instead, perhaps you should put an ad in major dailies.

Or ask your mate Cheesy Raffles to insert a flyer for your
services next time he tries on a scam.

>This email (including any attachments) is intended only to be read
>or used by the addressee. It contains information that may be
>confidential and legally privileged.

Aren't you embarrassed to include that on a message to a public list?

 ...R.