Re: [DNS] Attention: The Federal Privacy Commissioner

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 22:36:31 +0930
Hi Guy,

Pardon me for interjecting, I don't think I have been on this list long
enough to be assertive, consider this a lapse in my normally passive
demeanour.

You seem to have a lot of issues with Auda, and I don't mind people having
the odd spray, but I truly believe you are tackling this the wrong way. I
wouldn't mind starting a sweep on how long it takes you to get blacklisted
from the list.

My suggestion is to start a small website, and list your issues. If a new
issue you consider of interest to the members of this list arises, post a
link to the issue on the list.

I believe that Auda will visit your site and read what you have to say, as
will others that find your "crusade" of interest.

I think people will take you a lot more seriously, not to mention not be as
annoyed about the number of posts.

Cheers Tony