DomainNames Australia Just Spammed me and a bunch of clients. REAL SPAM.

From: Sean Finn <sean§teknol.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:29:36 +1000
WARNING

my clients just got a whole bunch of these:
"
Dear Registrant,

Congratulations! Your recent application for registration of your Australian
Domain Name through Domain Names Australia has been approved. Registration
is for a 2 year license period. You are now registered in the Australian
Domain Namespace, one of the fatest growing in the world, with a 24%
increase in registrations last year alone.

"

It includes fake keys, login information, and renwal and date information

could someone else confirm that they have gotten these?

NOW ITS FAKE SPAM.

WHEN WILL THIS GUY LEARN.