Re: [DNS] auDA Foundation Ltd - This looks suspiciously like jobs for the boys

From: John Russell <jr§veridas.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:04:18 +1000
Hi Guy
I agree with you
I had a long discussion with Chris Disspain
on Monday morning, asking him
who he thout he was?

He reckons that he is a "regulatory body"
like the ACCC.

I also told him that looking at his finances
he didn't have the resources to mount
"class actions" against a flea.

It turns out that DNA is not even a registry
and I suggested to him that if he had a problem
with them selling domains the way they are, he should simply
advise the registered registrars to not accept registrations
from DNA.

I explained to Chris Disspain that it would be more classy
if he staid (or is that stayed) out of any petty actions of others.

Anyway, my evaluation of the man is that he is a pompous
little prick who is letting his little bit of authority go to his head.

just my thoughts
Cheers
John