Re: [DNS] FW: [DNS] James Guy is off the DNS list

From: Jason N <jason§di.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:08:59 +0800
As a somewhat outsider looking in i find this list to be extremely
hypocritical and very elitist to a sickening degree.

Why is it that :

a) Whenever someone questions AUda or MIT they get slammed and set upon like
hounds , as if AUda and MIT are gods that should not be questioned, almost
like it's a dictatorship, don't ask questions or have your hands cut off.

b) If someone questions or misinforms this board about any other domain
registrar, registry or reseller everyone takes what they say as gospel and
freely goes about throwing slanderous accusations around, printing their
personal details or trying to pin as many things on them as possible before
any facts are found out eg? I find it very trigger happy behaviour,
especially coming from so called "professionals".

People say if you have a problem with a relevant authority or business to
take the proper procedures and go directly through them first rather than
slamming them on here. Then why isn't this rule applied to ALL businesses?
Is it technically fair to act this way? I find it extremely hypocritical.

I'm not taking sides here , i'd just like a good honest answer. Anyone?

Jason

WesternRhythm
Head Web Developer