RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] James Guy is off the DNS list

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:24:00 +1000
Just because some people may get upset with what James has to say, is
not enough reason to have him removed from the list,

I don't support james, but I do support freedom of speech,
discriminating against him due to his opinions is not right.

Regards
Saasha

Open Your Mind Pty Ltd
Earn bonuspointsT when you use your Westpac Altitude, Bank of Queensland
Sunshine Rewards, BankWest extra, Bendigo Bank Rewards, Heritage Rewards
or Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Cards.

For information about Open Your Mind, visit our homepage at
<http://www.domainnames.com.au/> http://www.domainnames.com.au